OK so lets do this thing! First ingredient = Chicken.
How I Make My FAVORITE Spicy Pulled Chicken Dish in a Slow Cooker
This is legit my absolutely FAVORITE dish. It has two ingredients, yes you heard right TWO. It is the easiest thing to make which always comes in handy for working moms.
Second ingredient = Frank's Red Hot.
I put that sh** on everything!
I usually do 1/2 a cup of the hot sauce but depending how spicy you like things I would adjust up or down. (I am a fan of spice FYI)
Put the TWO ingredients into a slow cooker for 4 hours on high.
After about 3 hours I like to start shredding the chicken with two forks. It will expel some water but that will be absorbed once the chicken is shredded completely.
After the 4 hours, shred chicken well and enjoy!
This can be put on SO many things! As an appetizer, you can drizzle it over french fries and add blue cheese or ranch dressing (or a side of each if you and your significant other are a family divided like mine is). To be on the healthy side, add this to your favorite salad. But my all time favorite way to consume this buffalo chicken, is in a baked sweet potato with dressing on top :)
TEAM BLUE CHEESE
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 4 Hours|Total time: 4 Hours 5 Minutes
- Wash chicken breast and place in slow cooker with hot sauce.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- This dish is ZERO points on weight watchers!
- Always wash the chicken in cold water prior to cooking to avoid the white foam from forming.