Making the crust is so easy. All you need to do: pop graham crackers into a blender or food processor and pulse until you have a fine crumb. Mix with melted coconut oil and press into your tart pan. Done!
Mango Cream Frozen Tart (No Bake & Dairy Free)
This simple no bake tart is made with frozen mango chunks, coconut milk, graham crackers and lime... that’s basically it. It’s summery, fresh and delicious.
Making the mango coconut cream filling is just as easy as the crust. First, purée the mango until smooth. Then add the coconut cream, lime juice and powdered sugar and blend again until creamy.
A little note about the coconut cream before we continue: you will need to refrigerate the cans of coconut milk the night before you plan to make this recipe. You need the coconut cream to solidify so you can easily scoop it out. You won’t need the liquid at the bottom of the can—reserve it for smoothies!
Once everything is blended, just cover and place your tart in the freezer for about 6 hours.
- 12 Pieces
- Prep time: 30 Minutes|Cook time: 6 Hours|Total time: 6 Hours 30 Minutes
Filling & Topping
- Pulse graham crackers in a blender or food processor until fine.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs with melted coconut oil in 9 x 13 tart pan and press to form a crust. Set aside.
- Be sure to refrigerate the coconut milk overnight before making this recipe. Purée mango in a blender until smooth. Remove the cream from the top of 1 can of coconut milk and add to the blender. Add 1/2 cup powdered sugar and juice from half the lime and blend until creamy.
- Pour into the tart pan and place in the freezer for 6 hours. Allow to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
- To prepare whipped topping for serving. Remove the coconut cream from the top of the other can of coconut milk and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add juice from the remaining 1/2 lime and the zest and beat with an electric mixture until smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar to taste if desired.
- Top each serving with coconut whipped cream and a lime wedge.