Sweet & Salty Protein Bars
Stop wondering what garbage ingredients they are putting into your protein bars and start making your own! Not only will you know exactly what your consuming... it will also save you money!!
These protein bars require no baking & take less than 15 minutes to make!
Since these contain lots of protein and healthy fats, they're perfect for a post workout snack. These bars also don't contain any refined sugars, so you won't experience any sugar crashes!
If you ever make any of my recipes, I would love to see your recreations! You can send them to me on Instagram or tag me if you post!! My instagram is @glimpse_of_gab
- 9 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 15 Minutes
- Mix all of the dough ingredients together and press into a small backing dish.
- Melt the cup of chocolate chips & coconut oil and pour over the bottom dough layer.
- While the chocolate layer is still wet, pour over some crushed pretzels.
- Place in the fridge for 30-45 minutes, or until the chocolate layer is completely solid.
- Cut into squares or rectangles & enjoy!!
- If you are impatient like me, place in the freezer to solidify the chocolate quicker!
- Best stored in the fridge!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go