Watermelon Thyme Gin Cocktail
One of my all time favorite drinks is a gin and tonic. I just love the taste of gin. I like it in it's simple form with tonic water or seltzer, but I also love to mix it up by adding fruit and simple syrup. For this recipe, I used fresh squeezed watermelon juice. I also added a few sprigs of thyme, which really added to the sweet watermelon flavor. Combined with some sour lime juice, sparkling Spindrift Raspberry Lime water, and simple syrup, this cocktail is a hit, I mean it's really a HOMERUN.
Watermelon and Thyme scream summer and when I think of this drink, I think of a sunny home patio on a Sunday afternoon. So go get your watermelon, juice a little for the drink, and slice the rest up to enjoy with your friends or family while you're enjoying your cocktails.
You can even get the kids involved - to make mocktails, simply omit the gin! Kids will love the natural bright pink color and sweetness that the watermelon provides.
Let me know if you try this recipe, I really hope you love it! Leave a review or comment down below, and if you like it, check out my instagram page for more fun and inspirational recipe ideas.
- 3 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- Mix all ingredients except spindrift in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Fill 3 cocktail glasses with ice and fill them about 3/4 full with the watermelon gin mixture.
- Top off with Raspberry Lime Spindrift.
- If you don't have Spindrift, substitute with any sparking water
- To make a mocktail, just omit the gin
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go