Mini Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
A healthy skillet cookie?? WHAT! Yes, that's right!! This cookie is not only super delicious, but it is healthier than your average skillet cookie. Free of refined sugars & its gluten free.
Enjoy this cookie skillet on its own, or topped with some dairy free ice cream & chocolate drizzle.
Although I used healthier ingredients, feel free to substitute for more traditional baking ingredients! If you want to substitute the egg for a flax egg, the recipe would be vegan!
If you ever make any of my recipes, I would love to see your recreations! You can send them to me on Instagram or tag me if you post!! My instagram is @glimpse_of_gab
- 1 Pieces
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl (no need to separate dry & wet).
- Pour your dough mixture into a greased mini skillet.
- Place the skillet in the middle of the oven, and bake for 12-15 minutes. The edges of the cookie should be golden.
- Let the cookie cool for 5-10 minutes before topping with ice cream & chocolate drizzle.
- Make sure to not over fill your skillet! I usually put my skillet on a baking sheet incase there is any over flow.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go