Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels
My new go to sweet & salty snack!! They take less than 10 minutes to make and are SO EASY.
Do you crave that perfect sweet & salty snack?? Well look no further, this recipe will be your new go to snack!! For this recipe I used mini pretzels, which I personally like better because they are easier to sandwich & coat with chocolate.
I make a huge batch of these weekly, keep them stored in the fridge and grab a small bowl of them whenever I need a yummy snack.
If you ever make any of my recipes, I would love to see your recreations! You can send them to me on Instagram or tag me if you post!! My instagram is @glimpse_of_gab
- 15 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- Take 2 mini pretzels and sandwich them together with a dollop of peanut butter.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave save bowl.
- Take the peanut butter sandwiched pretzels and dip in the chocolate half way.
- Place the pretzels on a parchment lined baking sheet to set.
- Place the pretzels in the fridge or freezer until completely hard & enjoy!
- Store in the fridge or freezer!!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go