Healthy Twix Bars
Yes, you heard that right - HEALTHY TWIX BARS!!
These no bake bars, taste just like a store bought Twix bar... but without the garbage ingredients!! Feel good with this sweet snack on the inside & out!
This is one of my more complicated recipes, but trust me it is totally worth the extra work. These are great for those times when you're craving a candy bar but don't want to fill your body with processed garbage.
If you ever make any of my recipes, I would love to see your recreations! You can send them to me on Instagram or tag me if you post!! My instagram is @glimpse_of_gab
- 10 Pieces
- Prep time: 45 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
- Combine all the ingredients for the bottoms later & press into the bottom of a greased or lined pan. The mixture is crumbly but will stick together once pressed flat.
- Mix all of the middle layer ingredients in a separate bowl and pour directly on top of the bottom layer. Spread out the middle layer until you can no longer see the bottom layer.
- Place the pan in the fridge or freezer to harden while you prep the top layer.
- In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate & coconut oil. Let this mixture cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Once chocolate mixture is slightly cooled, pour on top of the middle later and spread out.
- Place the pan in the fridge once again for up to an hour, or until the chocolate layer is completely hard.
- Take the pan out of fridge & cut the bars into even sections.
- Make sure to store these bars in the fridge!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go