Greek Salad With Hummus and Pita
A salad fit for Zeus himself!
A classic, Greek Salad needs it’s fair share of praise. It's fresh, crunchy, juicy and salty, and can hold up to big bold flavours. Whenever we have an abundance of cukes and tomatoes, we default to getting a big one of these ready to go! Such a great way to eat more vegetables. Pair it with some pita and hummus (with olive oil and sumac of course!), and you have yourself a great patio meal.
A tip for an even more delicious salad is if you can, make sure to buy Greek feta. It always adds a lot more flavour and creaminess!
- 3 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in small bowl/measuring cup.
- Chop all vegetables and feta.
- Toss vegetables and feta with dressing.
- Serve with favourite hummus and pita.
- Top hummus with olive oil and sumac if using.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go