Coffee Cake Banana Bread
☕️ 🍰 🍌 🍞 is here!
This combo was genius. Two of our favourite desserts, coffee cake + banana bread, combined into one delicious treat. We added Greek yogurt into this recipe to keep the banana bread extra moist. Add on the crumb topping and pure magic happens! It was so fluffy and did not last long. We also love that the only added sugar is in the topping. There is enough sweetness from the very ripe bananas! This is an super easy recipe that will be a sure crowd pleaser.
This full recipe can also be found on our cooklybookly website!
- 8 Pieces
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 55 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 5 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mash bananas in a large bowl
- Whisk in: egg, olive oil, greek yogurt and vanilla
- Gently stir in whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and a pinch of salt
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon, flour, and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter with a pastry cutter/knife, and mix until the topping looks like coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle coating evenly over the batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go