I decided to serve the chicken along with some simple roasted cauliflower and zuchini. I'll probably make another salad to lighten it up. Delicious!!!
Delicious Chicken Thighs
I bought 1 kilo of chicken thighs this week and asked my sister who's a chef, what I should do with them. Her boyfriend (also a chef!) came up with this recipe so I figured I would try it.
Since chicken thighs are so flavorful on their own, I really wanted something that would add to it, and not take too much effort. Also important that I had all of these ingredients in my pantry so I didn't have to buy anything special.
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 35 Minutes|Cook time: 40 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 15 Minutes
- Lay your chicken out on a 9x13 pan
- Add Sriracha. If you like a kick, add more
- Add honey. If you like it sweet, add more.
- Add soy sauce
- Let the chicken marinate for about 30 min
- Bake in oven at 350 for thirty min. Flip the chicken and bake another 15 min so it gets crispy.