Homemade Clam Chowder
When I hear comfort food this is what comes to mind. A soup that never gets old and makes you want to cuddle up with a blanket on a cold night. This delicious homemade Clam Chowder is so creamy with its many ingredients inside including crispy bacon, corn, potatoes, onions and just the right amount of clams. Have it with saltine crackers or topped with fried onion rings. You can choose to substitute clams with clam juice just as I did or if you are a true seafood lover feel free to chop up real clams and add the juice to really go all out. Try it yourself and enjoy.
Video tutorials on how to make each recipe are located on my Instagram @cecesrecipes
- 5 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 45 Minutes|Total time: 55 Minutes
- Bring pan to medium high.
- Add your sliced bacon and cook until crispy.
- Add your chopped up white onion into your sizzling bacon, along with 6 Tbsp of flour (to thicken soup)
- Set aside.
Bringing it all together.
- Bring your Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker to High.
- Add all ingredients in, along with pan of bacon|onion|flour.
Ready to serve.
- Once your soup is thick and your potatoes are soft, it is ready to enjoy!
- If you're a real seafood lover, I recommend using real clams along with clam juice.
- If soup is thin and watery after giving it enough time to soak in together, feel free to add more flour.
- Top you clam chowder off with pepper|saltine cracker and or fried onion rings.
- I recommend using a Instant Pot for quicker results.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go