Baked Salmon With Garlic and Lemon
Healthy, clean, moist. Make it for one or for the whole family.
By using foil you remove the need of using oil, all the goodness and nutrients are not lost to the pan or pot of water, and all the flavours infuse into each other in a steamy embrace over a longer period of time.
The foil also traps the moisture and ensures that your beautiful salmon comes out flakey, moist, and tender.
Pair with a salad, boiled potatoes or even steamed rice if you prefer that.
If all of the above hasn't convinced you, the clean up is super quick and fuss-free, making it great for dinner on a lazy Friday
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- In a small bowl mix the marinade: lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, pepper and dried thyme. If you use fresh thyme you can place the thyme sprigs at the end (on top of the salmon).
- On a baking tray, place 4 sheets of aluminum foil and place baking paper on top.
- Then place the salmon on top of the baking paper and rub around, season it with the marinade and place two slices of lemon on top and fresh thyme sprigs.
- Next to the salmon add fresh asparagus.
- Wrap the salmon and bake in the oven for about 13-15 minutes until cooked through.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go