Vegan Peanut Butter Ice-Cream
Such an easy recipe for vegan ice-cream! Made with healthy ingredients such as coconut milk and no refined sugar, using honey. This recipe is also great for people that don't own an ice-cream machine, like myself! And trust me, you will never tell it's vegan!
I suggest using a stand mixer for this because you will need to mix the ice-cream for at least 20 minutes to achieve smooth, creamy results.
Make sure to leave it chill for at least for 3 hours and after taking it out, always let it sit for a few minutes before consuming. You guys will love this!
- 10 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 3 Hours|Total time: 3 Hours 5 Minutes
- You can use a hand mixer or stand mixer to do this.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients together and start mixing for 20 minutes.
- This is required because it makes the ice-cream creamy.
- After 20 minutes, place it in a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go