Cinnamon Roll Cookies
I don't know about you but cinnamon rolls are my absolute favorite treat. However, they can be quiet demanding and require a lot of time. I decided to come up with something new and unique BUT with the same taste and feel of a cinnamon roll.
These cookies were such a HIT at my house and with friends too. They also freeze really well so you can pop one out of the freezer at any time you'll be craving a cinnamon roll!
This recipe is also made healthier, with cleaner ingredients and using a less amount than the original recipe would call for.
You guys are going to love these!
- 8 Pieces
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
For the Filling
For the Cookie Dough
- Make the filling by combining everything together in a small bowl.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the sugar with the butter then beat the egg.
- Add the vanilla and beat further.
- Add the dry ingredients and fold in.
- Add in the milk and mix slowly.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roll out the cookie dough on top of the parchment paper and flatten it.
- Spread the filling all over it.
- Roll the dough towards you then cut into slices.
- Spread them out on the tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- You can use brown sugar instead of coconut sugar.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go