This Eggless Mango Cake is much more healthier then any other cakes. This is made with whole wheat flour & cane sugar which is soft, spongy & drool worthy as well.
Eggless Mango Cake
I baked this simple eggless Mango Cake for our Anniversary!!!
Recently, I baked a Red Velvet Cake for my husband birthday so this time I wanted to keep it simple. As my daughter doesn't like frosting cakes much so just garnished it with some icing sugar & chopped mangoes. Though, It's mango season have planned earlier to make this for my family. Especially my daughter who is 2 yr 3 months just can't wait for the cake to bake..she just love it & that makes me more satisfied.
Let's check the ingredients & method to make this yummy homemade eggless mango cake!!!
If you like this healthy homemade eggless mango cake recipe,then please comment down below.........I would love to read it your thoughts!!!!
- 5 Servings
- Prep time: 25 Minutes|Cook time: 35 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 Mins.
- In a small bowl add milk & vinegar, quickly mix it & keep it aside for 5 mins.
- After 5 minutes, instant buttermilk is ready.
- In a large mixing bowl add cane sugar powder & buttermilk, whisk it well until dissolves completely.
- Then add oil & mango essence, whisk to combine it well.
- In another mixing bowl, sieve whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually in 2 batch and fold the batter until combines well.
- Then add mango puree to the cake batter & gently fold it.
- Don't overmix the batter & make sure the batter is lump free.
- Mango cake batter is ready, now pour the batter into an 5 inch round greased cake tin & tap it twice to remove air bubbles.
- Bake the cake for about 35 mins in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Check the cake with a toothpick by inserting it in the middle, if it comes out clean then the cake is perfectly baked.
- After baking, cool down the cake completely on the wire rack.
- Icing sugar 1 to 2 tsp (dust it using tea strainer)
- Chopped ripe mangoes 3 to 4 tbsp
- Few mint leaves.
- Don't overmix cake batter & make sure the batter is lump free.
- Milk, butter & mango puree should be at room temperature.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go