Check out the recipe video on my YouTube!
Gluten-Free Carrot Muffins
Are you looking for something fun and easy to do at home? You have to make the BEST Carrot Muffins using ingredients you most likely have right in your kitchen. I love how moist and fluffy these carrot muffins are AND they are super healthy and delicious! These carrot muffins are gluten-free, grain-free and paleo. I promise you that these muffins are life changing. The best part about these carrot muffins are the fact they are guilt-free! I usually eat like 6 of them in one day dipped in some cold almond milk (shhhh...don't tell anyone ;) ) I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
- 10 Pieces
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, mash two bananas until there are no clumps.
- Then add the eggs, coconut oil, cinnamon, ground ginger, salt, shredded carrots, coconut sugar, honey and mix all together.
- Then add the raisins (optional) and almond flour.
- Coat the muffin tin with coconut oil. Then add 2 big tbsp of batter into each tin and distribute evenly. Shake the tin until the top is smooth.
- Sprinkle gluten-free oats or granola and drizzle honey on the muffins. This is optional.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. You can check if it's fully cooked by poking a toothpick in the center of the muffin. The toothpick should come out clean.
- Let the muffins cool down completely until transferring to a cooling rack or serving plate.
- Depending on the oven, you may need to bake the muffins a few minutes more or until at least fully cooked.
- Make sure to let the muffins completely cool down before transferring onto a serving plate.
- These muffins are great to reheat in the microwave for 5-10 seconds, eat with ice cream or eat as a snack.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go