Moroccan Chicken Salad With Spiced Garlic Croutons and Mint Sauce
Put a big bowl of salad in front of me a few years ago and I would have called it rabbit food, repetitive, and boring! I realized I was doing it all wrong...salads can be a rager - they just need some fancying-up from the basic greens and dressing combo! Biting into a variety of flavours, colours, and textures can transform the experience 😍 This beauty features succulent grilled chicken with warm Moroccan spices, crunchy garlicky and spicy croutons made with crusty ciabatta bread, and a sweet and zingy fresh mint yoghurt dressing - all on a bed of crisp greens and a cherry tomato medley. Salads don’t have to be the enemy - this one will surprise your tastebuds in the best way possible.
- 3 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
FOR THE CROUTONS
FOR THE MOROCCAN CHICKEN
FOR THE MINT YOGHURT DRESSING
FOR THE SALAD
For the croutons
- Add olive oil to pan over medium heat. Add garlic, sauté for 30s. Add ciabatta and chili flakes, cook until bread is toasted, about 5min. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add ciabatta and chili flakes, cook until bread is toasted, about 5min
For the chicken
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30min.
- Thread chicken onto skewers. Grill skewers on med-high heat, until chicken is cooked through and browned.
For the dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
To assemble salad
- Add lettuce, tomato, croutons, chicken, and dressing to a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go