Breakfast English Muffins
These perfect bites are packed with flavor and health benefits. Start your day with healthy fats, fiber, protein, and more! I love eggs and avocado in the morning, but after a while I need to mix it up.
As avocado toast has become an absolute phenomenon, I found that restaurants are charging increasingly
high amounts for it. This easy recipe is better than many avocado toasts you
could have over-payed for.
Try making it at home instead to increase your serving size, increase flavor, and reduce the amount
of money spent!
For those that think poaching an egg is impossible, I have written out the absolute easiest way to do it below.
Check out my Instagram @tikofoods for more recipes!
- 2 Pieces
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
Putting it all together
- Cut your English muffin in half and toast according to preference
- Slice your avocado and cherry tomatoes then add them to your two English muffin halves
- Add your poached eggs then garnish with chives, balsamic vinegar, feta cheese, chili flakes, everything bagel seasoning, salt, and pepper
- Crack the eggs into separate small bowls
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer- not a boil
- Once simmering, gently pour in one of the eggs and do not touch it. Just let it sit in the water.
- Cook until the whites are opaque. If you like medium-hard boiled, let the egg cook for longer.
- Using a spoon, gently lift the egg out of the water and place onto a paper towel lined plate to soak up the excess water.
- Using the same pot of water, repeat with the next egg. The water should still be simmering from the previous egg.
- all seasonings are optional, choose according to preference
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go