Entertaining ourselves indoor this weekend as the rain decided to pour down nonstop! It is raining cats and dogs, really! No problem, we can handle that. It has been awhile I wanted to try baked ricotta dip. With a couple of @galbanicheese ricotta on my fridge I said, why not tonight! I have all I need! Plus, I love ricotta so much. My favorite way to eat it is by spreading ricotta over a toast and top it with fresh fruits, honey, and fresh herbs. Are you drooling yet?
- 6 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Preheat the oven on 400 degree
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Transfer the mixture in a baking dish
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown
- Toast slices of baguette and dig in.
- Very easy and delicious appetizer for any party
- Preferable to eat while it is still warm
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go