Blackberry Tequila Lemonade
I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that everyone has done exactly what I’ve done during the pandemic which is binge watch the entire Netflix repertoire while ingesting a stupid amount of pizza and alcohol (a hero of Covid, I am not folks). At this point in the game though, I just need some normalcy. Let’s make the next drink fancy. Let’s change out of pyjamas pants. Let’s, dare I say it, put a bra on (’cause y’all know my boobs have been down to my knees ever since this all started). Basically, if you’re sporting an extra 15lbs and double fisting boxed wine at 2pm, you should mix yourself this deliciously refreshing Blackberry Tequila Lemonade instead.
- 2 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 5 Minutes
- Combine lemon zest, 2 Tbsp of sugar and 1 tsp of thyme on a shallow plate. Rim glass with mix and fill glass with ice.
- In a small pitcher, combine lemon juice, water and 1/4 cup of sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves. Set side.
- In a bowl, muddle blackberries and 1 tsp of thyme leaves until everything is sufficiently squished. Pour into lemon juice mixture and stir. Add tequila.
- Strain into your prepare glasses and stir. Garnish with sprig of fresh thyme and enjoy!