I have added lots of veggies in this recipe but you can add according to your choice. My family love the crunchy veggies in the noodles so make sure not to overcook veggies.
Egg Whole Wheat Noodles
Tonight I made this for my husband 😍 ......not a regular dinner routine but sometimes when you don't want to eat an elaborate dinner like roti & sabji then you can opt for this easy n quick egg noodles recipe. To keep it healthy I have used whole wheat noodles and veggies.
Don't overcook noodles & wash it with normal cold water to stop Cooking process. This process will make the noodles non sticky and easy to toss. Make sure to stir fry on the highest flame for 3 to 5 mins until they are half done yet crunchy.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious Noodles. If you like this recipe then please comment down below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
For Boiling Noodles
For Boiling Noodles
- Boil 4 cups of water, add salt & 1 tsp oil.
- Once water started to boil add noodles & Cook it for 5 mins.
- Then strain it using strainer & wash it with normal water inorder to stop Cooking process & keep it aside.
For Making Noodles
- Heat a kadai, add 2 tsp oil & allow it to heat.
- In a bowl, break 2 to 3 Eggs, add little salt, black pepper powder & beat it well.
- Then pour the egg mixture in kadhai & scramble it.
- Once done, take it out in a plate & keep it aside. In the same kadhai, add 3 tsp oil allow it to heat.
- Then add garlic, green chillies, spring onions bulb & onions, saute it for a while. Now add cabbage & carrot, saute it on high flame.
- Add capsicum & saute it for 3 to 4 mins. Make sure not to overcook veggies, it should be crunchy in texture.
- Then add boiled noodles, salt, pepper powder, ajinomoto, tomato sauce, Soya sauce, Red chili sauce, vinegar & gently mix it all together.
- Finally add scrambled egg n mix it well then garnish it with some chopped spring onions.
- Don't overcook noodles & wash it with normal cold water to stop Cooking process.
- Make sure not to overcook veggies, it should be crunchy in texture.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go