Baked Zucchini Fries
Our family is always looking for healthier alternatives to our favorite foods and these zucchini fries definitely fit the bill!
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 25 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and spray 2 baking sheeting with cooking spray.
- Cut the ends off of each zucchini. Cut each zucchini into 16 strips, about 1/2” thick and 4” long. Set on a paper towel to absorb extra moisture.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and garlic salt.
- Dip the zucchini sticks into the egg white mixture and then into the bread crumbs, turning them over to coat evenly.
- Place the zucchini in an single layer on your baking sheets and spray with more cooking oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with Ranch or just enjoy as is!
- To avoid clumping of the breadcrumbs, I like to mix half for one tray and then use a fresh batch for the second set.