Baileys Peach Cobbler🍑🍑topped With Some Pistachio Ice Cream
- 12 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 40 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours
For the cookie🍪:
For the peaches🍑
For the crumble
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F. For the cookie using at first a standing mixer mix all the ingredients. Then knead the dough into a ball. On a clean surface roll out the dough into a 1-2 cm rectangle. Using a circle cookie cutter cut the dough into biscuits.
- Toss together the peaches with all the other ingredients, place them into the bottom of a sheet (i used a pie plate). Arrange the biscuits on top.
- For the crumble mix together the ingredients using you fingers. Sprinkle all over together with the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Decorate with some fresh fruit and ice cream.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go