Coconut Chocolate Oatmeal Squares
We're coo coo for coconut squares! Oatmeal, coconut, and chocolate...YUM!
These Coconut Chocolate Oatmeal Squares really do hit the spot. They are crunchy, nutty, and have the right amount of sweetness by using unsweetened coconut and semi-sweet chocolate chips (best combo!). The best part about them is that you can personalize them to your preferences and add whatever you want. We even debated adding in butterscotch chips, to which we both agreed would be a little too much (even though Jordan still wanted them). Either way, these are easy to make and adapt, and fantastic for a quick breakfast or late night snack.
You can see this full recipe on our cooklybookly.com website!
- 16 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper so that there are flaps over 2 sides.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients (oats, flours, baking soda, salt)
- In a large bowl, whisk together wet ingredients (oil, eggs, sugar, vanilla).
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Add in mix ins (coconut, chocolate, pecans).
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan and press down firmly with spatula.
- Sprinkle on extra toppings (coconut/chocolate) if desired.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until edges are set and lightly browned.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go