Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bars
Are you someone who loves licking the bowl after making chocolate chip cookies? Or maybe you are someone who likes to eat spoonfuls of the cookie dough before your cookies bake? If either of those sound like you, then this is the PERFECT snack for you!!
Eat the cookie dough, but without the guilt, AND guess what… they’re healthy!!
With only 8 ingredients and no baking needed, these are a super easy treat that is sure to be a staple in your household!
Allergic to peanut butter but still want to make? You can easily swap the peanut butter honey, agave, tahini or almond butter!
- 12 Pieces
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 15 Minutes
For the dough
- Mix all of the ‘dough’ ingredients together, and place into a small baking dish.
- Press the dough in the pan to flatten.
- Set aside, while you prep the chocolate layer
For the chocolate
- Melt the cup of chocolate chips, then add 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- Pour the chocolate layer over top of the dough.
- Place in the fridge for 30-45 minutes until the chocolate layer is completely solid.
- Cut into squares & enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for up to 1-week!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go