Italian Summer Pasta Salad
Do you know the dress code at a Pasta Salad Convention? Usually, it's a bowtie!
This Italian Summer Pasta Salad had our mouths watering with every bite. The contrast of salty, acidic, crunchy, and sweet just makes you want to serve yourself bowl after bowl until it is all gone. Throw in the veggies you have on hand in the fridge. We added in bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and baby spinach as well as some chickpeas we had around for extra protein. It's a great dish to have out on the patio or by the pool, and will keep everyone happy!
You can also view this full recipe on our cooklybookly.com website!
- 6 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- To make the dressing, add olive oil, vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes, and herbs to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together pasta, bocconcini, salami, spinach, tomatoes, artichokes, bell pepper, chickpeas, and olives.
- Toss pasta with dressing and serve!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go