Create mini desserts for your next get-together in these mini trifle dishes. This simple, easy, make-ahead dessert is both easy to make and pretty, too. It's the perfect addition to any party like a shower or ladies lunch.
Mini Raspberry Trifle
This delicious light dessert can be made ahead. It's a no bake recipe that combines pound cake and raspberries with just the right amount of sweetness and fruity topping.
Chunks of pound cake cut up add a layer of delicious light sweetness to this no bake layered dessert.
Fresh raspberries picked fresh from the garden add a sweet and tart flavor to the dessert.
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- 1. In a medium bowl beat cream with 1/4 cup sugar until stiff peaks form.
- 2. In another bowl cream together cream cheese, lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla.
- 3. Fold two cups of the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Set aside remaining whipped cream.
- 4. Cube pound cake. Cut raspberries in half. Layer cubed pound cake with whipped cream/cream cheese mixture and fresh raspberries.
- 5. Repeat layers twice.
- 6. Top with remaining whipped cream. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- The longer you let this chill, the better it is. Make sure to leave it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go