Easy Chocolate Brownies
What if I told you that you don't need to melt chocolate or butter for this delicious brownie recipe? Well, you better believe it! This recipe is SO easy, using only one bowl and your beaters, you can whip these brownies up in no time at all. These are cakey on the outside, yet fudgey and rich on the inside.
I guarantee who won't regret making them.
- 20 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 25 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Mix together eggs, sugar, and oil.
- Add cocoa, flour, and salt. Mix until combined completely.
- Bake in 9x13 tin for 20-30 minutes. The top should have a crust and they shouldn't jiggle.
- If you're feeling a bit extra, add some chocolate chips to the batter. Yum!