Mmm...can you smell them from here??
Fluffy Sunday Morning Pancakes
With working at home, and all the kids at home due to COVID19, there's been a LOT of "Sundays"! We've been trying to keep busy and sane, and one of the things that keeps my crew happy is waking up to a big stack of fluffy pancakes. The smell gets them out of bed faster than any yelling or threatening I do! These can be made plain, or you can add your favorite toppings before you flip 'em. Enjoy!
- 15 Pieces
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt & sugar. Mix well.
- Wisk together wet ingredients in a separate bowl: milk, seltzer, eggs, melted butter.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients, and mix well by hand with a spoon Do not overmix. The batter may be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a griddle or a non-stick pan on the stovetop on a medium flame. Use a pat of butter or cooking spray to grease the pan in between each batch.
- Use a measuring cup or large spoon to spoon batter onto the pan. Flip once the pancakes start to bubble on the top.
- If you'd like to add chocolate chips, blueberries or any topping of your choice, sprinkle on top of the pancakes before you flip them.
- Once flipped, let the pancakes cook another minute until cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and serve with syrup, whipped cream or topping of your choice. Enjoy!
- If you don't have milk, or are dairy-free you can use almond milk as a substitute.